Book Day 2017 is Monday, August 14, 2017
Book Day is a is a come and go event where you can:
- Learn which classroom your child(ren) will be in.
- Purchase spirit shirts if your child wants to wear one on Spirit Day, which is every Thursday. Parents may also purchase spirit shirts.
- Pick up pre-ordered uniforms, sweatshirts, fleeces, and PE uniforms from Get Noticed.
- Purchase used uniforms.
- Establish school lunch accounts
- Purchase school decals
- Purchase Bible for your child’s religion class (required for 5th – 8th graders)
- Sign up for St. Louis After-School Care Program (3:00 to 5:30 pm – no after-school care on early dismissal days)
- Sign up to volunteer and get involved with the St. Louis Parents Association. Did you know you are automatically a member of the St. Louis Parents Association (SLPA)? There are many ways you can get involved at St. Louis Catholic School and in your child’s life. You can serve as a Room Mother, help with Dads-n-Donuts, and/or bring treats on a Friday for Teacher Appreciation Friday.
- Purchase Reicher Cougar Cards
- See friends that you haven’t seen all summer