Book Day for 2017-2018 has been set for Monday, August 14, 2017, from 8AM - 3PM.
Book Day is a come and go event where you can:
• Purchase spirit shirts if your child wants to wear one on Spirit Day, which is every Thursday. Parents may also purchase spirit shirts.
• Pick up pre-ordered uniforms, sweatshirts, fleeces, and PE uniforms from Get Noticed.
• Purchase used uniforms.
• Establish school lunch accounts
• Purchase school decals
• Purchase bible for your child’s religion class (required for 5th – 8th graders)
• Sign up for St. Louis Afterschool Care Program (3:00 to 5:30 pm – no afterschool care on early dismissal days)
• Sign up to volunteer and get involved with the St. Louis Parents Association. Did you know you are automatically a member of the St. Louis Parents Association (SLPA)? There are many ways you can get involved at St. Louis Catholic School and in your child’s life. You can serve as a Room Mother, help with Dads-n-Donuts, and/or bring treats on a Friday for Teacher Appreciation Friday.
• Purchase Reicher Cougar Cards
• Update contact information, insurance information, and medical records (Emergency Cards)
• Pick up pre-ordered school supplies
• See friends that you haven’t seen all summer
The PreK 3 and PreK 4 teachers request that you bring your child’s school supplies on Book Day to their classroom between 11:00AM - 1:00PM. Please bring your supplies and come in to meet your teacher! Please have all supplies marked with your child's name on them.
Kindergarten through 6th grade will bring their school supplies on the first day of school, Junior High students may bring them in on Book Day or first day of school. Please have all supplies marked with your child's name on them.
What you need to bring with you to Book Day:
• Health insurance card
• Contact information for those who will be listed as emergency contacts for your child(ren) in case of an emergency and you cannot be reached
• Contact information for your child(ren)’s doctor(s)
• Copy of your child’s shot record. The school nurse will be at Book Day to ensure that your child(ren)’s shot record is up to date.
• Checks (at least 3 checks) or credit card
Lastly, you will need to pay at “Check Out” for the items you purchase and SLPA fees ($15.00 for each PreK3 – 6th grade students and $20.00 for each 7th-8th grade student). The SLPA fees will be used to fund social events, such as class parties, Grandparents Day, Moms ‘n Muffins, Dads ‘n Donuts, and dances for junior high students, during the 2017-18 school year. The school prefers that payment be made with a check or cash, but credit card payment will be accepted.
If you are unable to be at Book Day, please stop by school office during the first week of school to settle your account.