Welcome to Kindergarten!
Language Arts, Math and religion are taught by Ms. Kathi Lancaster and Mrs. Sonja Fitzke.
Science and Social Studies are taught within thematic units through Language Arts.
• Kindergarten is a self contained classroom.
• Kindergarten offers daily recess and morning snack, and center time.
• A positive and caring environment within the classroom based on love and concern for each individual student.
• Numerous opportunities to involve students in learning through journal writing, talk time, crafts and group activities.
• We go to daily PE classes.
• Kindergarten attends weekly enrichment classes, including Spanish, Computer, Music and Library.
Please feel free to call our office at 754-2041 during regular school hours or email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may answer any questions you may have or to schedule a time to come and visit with us.