Welcome to Third Grade!
CORE SUBJECTS: Language Arts and Social Studies - Mr Gerardo Romo
Math, Religion and Science - Mrs. Heather Keahey
Handwriting and Spelling are taught by the homeroom teacher.
* Teachers switch classrooms so the students can stay in a familiar environment with all their materials readily available.
* Great communication with parents. To keep parents updated on their student’s
progress, parents are able to access daily grades, homework assignments, lesson
plans, report cards, attendance information and the school calendar of events all
online. In addition to our online options, e-mail, phone calls, and parent/teacher
conferences, are also available.
* An extremely positive and caring environment within the classroom based on love
and concern for each individual student.
* Numerous opportunities to involve students totally in learning through the use of
novel studies, experiments, and projects in each subject area.
* Daily P.E. classes. Weekly enrichment classes, including Art, Spanish, Computer,
Music and Library. Choir is also available.
Please feel free to call our office at 754-2041 during regular school hours or e-mail at email@example.com to answer any questions you may have or to schedule a time to come and visit us.