Welcome to Fourth Grade!
CORE SUBJECTS: Math, Social Studies, Religion - Mrs. Amy Poston.
Language Arts, Reading, Science - Mrs. Annette Carruth
Spelling is taught by the homeroom teacher.
* Students will rotate classes twice daily to begin learning organizational skills and responsibility in preparation for 5th and 6th grades.
* Great communication with parents. To keep parents updated on their student’s
progress, parents are able to access daily grades, homework assignments, lesson
plans, report cards, attendance information and the school calendar of events all
online. In addition to our online options, e-mail, phone calls, and parent/teacher
conferences, are also available.
* An extremely positive and caring environment within the classroom based on love
and concern for each individual student.
* Numerous opportunities to involve students totally in learning through the use of
novel studies, experiments, and projects in each subject area.
* Daily P.E. classes. Weekly enrichment classes, including Art, Spanish, Computer,
Music and Library. Students in 4th grade are eligible to participate in our intramural sports program, volleyball, basketball and flag football. Choir and Hand Bells are also available.
Please feel free to call our office at 754-2041 during regular school hours or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions you may have or to schedule a time to come and visit us.