Welcome to Fifth & Sixth Grades!
CORE SUBJECTS: Math- Mrs. Elizabeth DeLaRosa, Language Arts- Ms. Marcie Duncan, Science- Mrs. Ann Kohls, Religion- Mrs. Karen Morales
* Students will rotate classes for each subject.
* Great communication with parents. To keep parents updated on their student’s
progress, parents are able to access daily grades, homework assignments, lesson
plans, report cards, attendance information and the school calendar of events all
online. In addition to our online options, e-mail, phone calls, and parent/teacher
conferences, are also available.
* An extremely positive and caring environment within the classroom based on love
and concern for each individual student.
* Numerous opportunities to involve students totally in learning through the use of
novel studies, experiments, and projects in each subject area.
* Daily P.E. classes. Weekly enrichment classes, including Art, Spanish, Computer,
Music, Band and Library. Students in 5th and 6th grades are eligible to participate in our intramural sports program, volleyball, basketball and flag football. Choir and Hand Bells are also available.
Please feel free to call our office at 754-2041 during regular school hours or e-mail at email@example.com to answer any questions you may have or to schedule a time to come and visit us.