What's for lunch this month? Please click on the link below to view the current month lunch menu:
ST. LOUIS CATHOLIC SCHOOL CAFETERIA CHARGE POLICY
Students who are eligible for free meals are not allowed to charge.
Students eligible for reduced meals are allowed to charge up to $5.00 for reimbursable meals before receiving an alternate meal.
Paying students are allowed to charge up to $25.00 (PK3 – 8) for reimbursable meals before receiving an alternate meal.
The charge amounts are determined by the cost for 10 days of lunches.
No extras, such as main entrée or vegetable are allowed to be charged at any time by any student, unless they have money in their account.
ST. LOUIS CATHOLIC SCHOOL ALTERNATE MEAL POLICY
No student will go hungry during the school day at St. Louis Catholic School. An alternate meal will be provided for a maximum of two (2) weeks, and then administration would determine if circumstances require intervention. The meal may consist of a peanut butter sandwich, fruit and milk.
The student will be discreetly offered this alternate meal by the cafeteria manager. The student will be charged the regular lunch price. No extras will be available to any student on the alternate meal plan.
MILK BREAK POLICY
Milk breaks will not be offered to students unless they are prepaid for the month.
Please click on the link below to view the current month lunch menu:
Please click below to log into your online lunch account:
St. Louis School Lunch Software Information:
St. Louis School uses Wordware Cafeteria Software to process all cafeteria operations. One feature of this software is to automatically send emails to families with low balances, replacing the time and expense of producing paper statements for families with access to email service. Contacting families concerning their lunch account will be handled electronically, without involving additional personnel or expense, while keeping you better informed. Families will be able to view their account balances anytime using the online access feature.
Daily Web-Email Software:
• Printed statements will be replaced with emails, for families that have supplied the school with an email address.
• Emails will be processed and sent out around 6:00p.m. each evening.
• Families must know their family account ID number and PIN to access online family account information. If you have misplaced this information please email email@example.com
and your account information will be emailed to you.
To access online family account information:
At the beginning of the school year, students will bring home a letter explaining our procedures. Your family account number and PIN will be included in this letter.
• From the St. Louis website, please click on the Lunch Menu button, On the Lunch Menu page, click on the Wordware link to access you online lunch account.
• You will be redirected to a secure website, please select our state “TX”, St. Louis School should appear. Enter you family ID number and PIN.
• You can view your balance information, along with a 2 week detail lunch history.
If you have any problems or questions, you can call the school at 754-2041 or email:
NOTE: If you change your email with the office, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the cafeteria about your email change as well.
RenWeb and Wordware are separate applications and have to be updated independently. Thank you for your cooperation.